Author Topic: How to create your own Signature with an Picture  (Read 77 times)

Offline Dreamsword

• In-Game Moderator
  • Bronze
  • Karma +3/-0
  • theres nothing to say just im pro
    • View Profile
How to create your own Signature with an Picture
« on: April 23, 2011, 07:49:15 pm »
Here i show you how to make your own Signature With an Picture [D Claws spec , AGS spec , ...].  without download a programm.

1) Get a Picture of a D Claws spec, AGS spec, or anything else you want [if you cant find one ask me i have them all]

2) This is the hardest and boringst part. Go to Paint or another Programm to edit Pictures and upload your Picture there. Go to Zoom till you can see each Pixel. 

3) Take a Thing with that you can color each Pixel like a Brush. Now Paint all Backgrounds Pixel, so that theres just the Character.

4) When you done that, save it.

5) Now you have to go to http://mybannermaker.com

6) Choose any Size. Go to Background and Upload your Picture there. At Text put anything that you want. Choose your Color, Font and Size. Then save it.

If you want put that Picture in a Background like that ...

...get a Background at Google, paint the Background of your Picture [for me the Fishing Emote] White, then add the Background [for me the Fire] and put the Picture on the Background. Then cut it how you want it and your done.
You also can Paint the "MADE WITH MYBANNERMAKER.COM" if you dont want it.

If you need any spec / emote / anything else , just ask me!
P.S. If you dont understand it let me know it, i would make everyone a Signature, just tell what should be in it
~GREETZ LUKAS~

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Dreamsword

• In-Game Moderator
  • Bronze
  • Karma +3/-0
  • theres nothing to say just im pro
    • View Profile
Re: How to create your own Signature with an Picture
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 07:51:04 pm »
Damn i just saw that i colored the Cape at the right leg :D
I hope you forgive me i was very tired. I will make the Picture new and add it then but not now ;D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 07:52:29 pm by Dreamsword »
~GREETZ LUKAS~